Halloween: Top 10 DIY Kids' Costumes
Yes, it's time to start thinking about Halloween, and the more time you give yourself to figure out costumes, the more awesome those costumes can be. DIY (do-it-yourself) is a big trend in kids' costumes this year, so we did a little research and found our top 10 favorites. Get inspired by our list below!
10. Classic Robot costume from Oh Happy Day
9. Pig in a Blanket from Real Simple
8. Hot Air Balloon from Rook No. 17
7. Optimus Prime Transformer Truck from Spoonful
6. Alice in Wonderland Stuck in the White Rabbit’s House from Misha Lulu Blog
5. Carnival Strong Man from Sarah Illenberger
4. "Grandpa" from the Pixar film “UP” from Auburn Soul Photography
3. Spring Chicken Costume from Martha Stewart
2. Where the Wild Things Are from A Little Sussy
1. LEGO Costume from Wine & Glue
Don't let all your hard work go unseen! Gather a group on Halloween night and host a mini costume contest before going door-to-door. There's safety in numbers, and our "Trick-or-Treaters" Evite invitation will help you pull people together quickly and easily.