DIY Halloween Bowling Set
- 4 ½ feet of 1x4" wood
- 60-grit sandpaper
- Spray paint
- Painters Paint Markers
- Googly eyes
- Construction paper
- Bouncy ball
- Hot glue gun
- Ask a hardware store to cut your 1x4" wood into six 9-inch pieces. Sand the edges.
- Spray-paint the wood blocks your desired colors on one side. Let dry for 1 hour. Turn over the blocks, spray-paint the other side, and let dry for 1 hour.
- Use construction paper, googly eyes, and Painters Paint Markers to decorate your blocks.
- Hot-glue construction paper and googly eyes on your blocks.
- When the kids are ready to bowl, arrange the decorated blocks to set up the game.
We also used Painters Paint Markers to draw an eye on a white bouncy ball and used it for our “bowling ball.”
Invite kids to come over before trick-or-treating, set up your DIY Halloween bowling set, then sit back and watch: Heads will roll!
Use a Halloween Evite invitation like the one below to invite guests to join the fun!