i'm wanted (want-e-e-ed) dead or alive
If there’s one thing I know in life, it’s that people like to dress up as cowboys. So you might as well give them a legitimate reason to by throwing a Western-themed party and creating this hilarious Wanted photo op that's perfect for children or adults.
My friend Adam, of Guac Bowl fame, created the above bit of genius with Adobe Illustrator, using Internet examples as references. To make this yourself, he suggests:
- Use a color printer to print this in pieces (called "tile printing") to get the poster the right size. (Another option: Save your Adobe Illustration to a CD and have Kinko’s print it out poster-size.)
- Tape the pieces onto a poster board.
- Spray-matte them onto a matboard.
- Cut a hole in the middle for people to stick their heads through.
- Hang it from the ceiling.
- Get ready to snap pics of all the wanted criminals at your party.